Inspector Stone’s is going to have to work hard to work out who took the ring. What were the suspects doing when the ring went missing? Practise listening for specific information and listen out for the Inspector asking these questions:
Which guest saw the ring last?
When did you last see the ring?
Which flowers was she arranging?
Who bought the flowers?
Who took the ring out of the box?
What did the bride see?
Who did I trust?
The Case of the Missing Ring 2: The Ring
patience – being able to wait or continue to do something, especially something difficult, without complaining
realise – understand
evidence – facts that show that something is true or (here) someone has carried out a crime
BBC Drama – The Case of the Missing Ring
- The Case of the Missing Ring 4: The ring thief is…
- The Case of the Missing Ring 3: Fight Club
- The Case of the Missing Ring 2: The Ring
- The Case of the Missing Ring 1: The Wedding Party
More from the BBC
- L1: BBC Drama – Frankenstein with transcript videos
- L3: BBC Words in the News with transcript videos
- L1: BBC How to … with transcript videos
- L1: BBC English Idioms
- L3: BBC The Reading Group
- L1: BBC The English We Speak with transcript videos
- L1: BBC Short and Easy Dramas with transcript videos
- L1: BBC English at Work with transcript videos
- L2: BBC 6 minute English with transcript videos
- L1: BBC Drama – The Race with transcript videos
- L1: Living English Video Series
- L2: The Secret Garden AudioBook
- L2: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Easy AudioBook
- L2: A.A. Milne – Winnie the Pooh AudioBook
- L2: My Australia
- L1: extr@ English with subtitles
- L3: Pride and Prejudice AudioBook
- L2: Study English – IELTS Preparation
- L3: CNN Student News with transcript
- L3: The Business of English Video Series
Source: BBC Learning EnglishMore Series for You: